Static electricity is in the air as soon as we start heating our homes – and that spells hopelessly dehydrated hair!
- Use a conditioner after shampooing and regularly apply a moisturizing mask to maintain a good moisture level. This will keep at bay the static electricity that makes hair unruly.
- Apply a bit of oil in your hair before drying and after, if necessary.
- Spray some hairspray on the inside of your cap.
- If you often use a styling iron, take the time to apply a heat protectant to avoid further damaging and drying your hair.
- The secret to taming static electricity is hydration and protection. Look for these keywords on your products: anti-static, moisturizer, heat protection.